How to render a layer with HTML/JS with MapServer 4.4.0 (configuration problem)

Ivano Picco ivano.picco at AQUPI.TK
Mon Dec 13 08:06:30 EST 2004

Oh nooo!,
I think there's no way to get points from a layer without using a query
request, isn't it? But the wasted time waiting for a response it's long, as
you can read on my old post. I think the only affordable alternative way is
to use the GetMap with an easy modifiable output format like text/html.
However, thanks for your help,
Ivano Picco