How to render a layer with HTML/JS with MapServer 4.4.0 (configuration problem)

Ivano Picco ivano.picco at AQUPI.TK
Mon Dec 13 11:02:24 EST 2004

Ok Ok, I found it!
After a closer look to the source code (mapoutput.c) I found that I can't
use this kind of ouput because it's not listed in the WMS available formats
list, but the support is still here: if I use simply the older way to get a
MAP (a MODE=MAP request) with the text/html as IMAGETYPE in the mapfile,
then I can get my points.
Since now I can use javascript to convert from this kind of output to my
SVG, maybe in the FUTURE I will define my own format.
Thanks for your help,
Ivano Picco