Mapserver 4.4 timing out ( Windows Binaries )

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 15 15:34:48 EST 2004

I know the different binaries available are of different sizes
depending on how they were compiled.  The Maptools binary seem to be
fairly large, but if you use the "kitchen sink" binary available is is
much smaller.

I have had similar problems when trying to replace our existing
maptools binaries with the "kitchen sink" builds from Iowa State
(http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/)

I think you need to double check all the dll's to make sure you have
the versions that came with the binary build you are using.