[Mapserver-users] msOracleSpatialLayerGetShape()

Merlijn Simonse M.Simonse at Vicrea.nl
Mon Feb 2 09:26:46 EST 2004

Hello,

I have made a JavaScript based mapviewer. I make a selection using the input
'imgbox'. On a shapefile the selection works just fine, but when I try it on
a layer from Oracle 9, I get the error "msOracleSpatialLayerGetShape():
OracleSpatial error. Function not implemented yet". I read in a mailing list
archive in a message form 11th January 2002 saying that this method will be
implemented soon. Does anybody know if this function is implemented yet, but
has to be called differently or does anybody know a workaround without using
php.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Merlijn