[Mapserver-users] Too hard, too easy or too boring?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Feb 3 20:12:17 EST 2004

More likely there really is an alignment error in the mapserver code.
It is moderately easy to get them if you are not used to writing
portable code and are only testing on Linux/x86. As we have found,
since everyone except Dave has added one to PostGIS at one point or
another (and Dave is only good because he did all the initial
development on Solaris).

If Steve or the folks from DM would like access to a Solaris box for
testing, I can arrange one.

Paul