[Mapserver-users] WFS & OGR Virtual Datasource

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Feb 9 13:37:50 EST 2004

Ok, everything checks out with ogrinfo.

If I change the service to WMS everything works fine.  The layers show up in
Capabilities and I can do a GetMap.  Perfect.  However, if I change the
service to WFS, none of my virtual datasources show up (but all my others
do) in Capabilites nor can I do a GetFeatureInfo...  Thoughts?

Joost van Ulden
Programmer/Analyst
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission geologique du Canada
101 - 605 Robson Street / 101 - 605 rue Robson
Vancouver, B.C. / Vancouver (C.-B.)
V6B 5J3
Office/Bureau:  604.666.7525
fax/telecopieur: 604.666.1124