[Mapserver-users] OGR unable to access datasource

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Mon Feb 9 19:26:31 EST 2004

--=_alternative 00026D8B88256E36_=

> msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'OGRPoints'.
> msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection `
> ODBC:foo/foo at mydsn,Desc_story Desc_story wkbPoint WGS84 '. File not
found or
> unsupported format.

Can you confirm that you could load in another source via OGR?  I'm not
convinced that ogrinfo is using the same libraries as what the web server
is using.
--=_alternative 00026D8B88256E36_=

draw layer named 'OGRPoints'. <br>
&gt; msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection `<br>
&gt; ODBC:foo/foo at mydsn,Desc_story Desc_story wkbPoint WGS84 '. File not
found or<br>
&gt; unsupported format. <br>
</tt></font>
via OGR? &nbsp;I'm not convinced that ogrinfo is using the same libraries
as what the web server is using.</tt></font>
--=_alternative 00026D8B88256E36_=--