[Mapserver-users] Question about Arc Explorer 4 as a client for WMS Mapserver(WIKI page)

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Mon Feb 9 19:30:47 EST 2004

--=_alternative 0002D16088256E36_=

> I'm not sure if this will help, but I saw an error message in the
> getcapabilities document:
> <!-- WARNING: Mandatory metadata 'wms_title' was missing in this
context. -->
> Are you missing 'wms_title' in your layer metadata? If so, try adding
> that and see if it helps.

Am I'm pretty sure this is mandatory, right!  Let us know if you still
need a hand getting this  working.

Tyler
--=_alternative 0002D16088256E36_=

error message in the <br>
&gt; getcapabilities document:<br>
&gt; &lt;!-- WARNING: Mandatory metadata 'wms_title' was missing in this

context. --&gt;<br>
&gt; Are you missing 'wms_title' in your layer metadata? If so, try adding
&gt; that and see if it helps.<br>
</tt></font>
us know if you still need a hand getting this &nbsp;working.</tt></font>
--=_alternative 0002D16088256E36_=--