[Mapserver-users] new to mapserver - installation help

Michael Darweesh mjd at mars.asu.edu
Tue Feb 10 15:32:47 EST 2004

Double-check the permissions and file information on your mapserver
executable. the Redhat http doesn't like executing cgi where the
executable is owned by root. Though, I can't be sure that's your
installation's problem without more information. What does your
/var/www/http/error_log say when you try to run as cgi?

-Mike