[Mapserver-users] new to mapserver - installation help

arun at activeengineer.com arun at activeengineer.com
Tue Feb 10 16:01:26 EST 2004

Thank you Mike for your response. This is the error log:

Premature end of script headers: /home/gishost/public_html/cgi-bin/mapserv

As per your suggestion, I did check the permissions. mapserv is not owned by
root.

I am kind of puzzled since it works fine with same permissions if I compile
mapserv without proj or gdal.

Arun