[Mapserver-users] new to mapserver - installation help

Michael Darweesh mjd at mars.asu.edu
Tue Feb 10 16:42:53 EST 2004

Are the gdal and proj libraries in the library search path for the user
who runs httpd?
And, did you do a ldconfig (as root) on the machine running the httpd
after you installed the new libraries?

Based on that errorlog, I speculate that your mapserv isn't even
successfully executing when run as cgi.

Paste a copy of the ls -l of your mapserv's directory in your reply if
you could.
-Mike