[Mapserver-users] CAD like line styles

Vojtech Honzik V.Honzik at sh.cvut.cz
Fri Feb 13 08:42:22 EST 2004

I have a task to try to get the MapServer output as similar as possible to
original Microstation drawing. The main problem is in user linestyles (eg.
electricity or sewage). Has anyone managet how to solve this problem?

I am trying to do it using custom Truetype font, but there is a problem in
the edges - even the whole symbol can't fit to the end of line and exceeds
over. Is there some directive like GAP which ensures that provides the
elimination of exceeding part of symbol?

Thank you.

Vojtech Honzik