[Mapserver-users] Displaying x-y Datasets using PHP/Mapscript

Normand Savard nsavard at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Feb 13 10:47:59 EST 2004

Hi Jan,

Frank sent a set debugging rules to follow on this mailing list
already.  Maybe you could have a look to the following:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/mapserver-users/0402/msg00253.html

Also to verify if your current gdal/ogr installing support ODBC, you
could do "ogrinfo --formats".

Norm