[Mapserver-users] QueryItem

Tracy Howlett thowlett at whistlermuseum.org
Sun Feb 15 16:57:00 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm using 4.0.1 and I've noticed that the QueryItem reference in the Mapfile
is no longer valid.  How can I customize which field values are returned?  I
am using Chameleon to do most of my development so I know that there will be
some tweaking there but for now I can't even figure out how to return a
normal query result.

Please help!

Tracy