[Mapserver-users] question on demo

Balkanu GIS gis at balkanu.com.au
Mon Feb 16 00:06:25 EST 2004

That sounds like what was happening to me when I first tried the Workshop
(um, only a few days ago...)

My problem was that I did not have a writable /tmp/ directory in the www
root directory as specified by the instructions. Check your web server logs
to see if it has recorded any errors such as the following:
[Thu Jan 29 15:17:17 2004] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] File does not exist:
c:/xx/www/tmp/itascaref10753534362420.png

Yuri