[Mapserver-users] WMS Not returning Image, but no errors

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Mon Feb 16 15:01:32 EST 2004

Mark:

Try something like this,

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=gtest.map&VERSION=1.1.1&LAYERS=
county&SRS=EPSG:99999&STYLES=&WIDTH=1072.0&HEIGHT=908.0&FORMAT=image/png
&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&BGCOLOR=0xFFFFFF&REQUEST=GetMap

You are missing layers=<layername>

More examples are available in the wiki and WMS how to documentation

HTH
Gayathri

.0&REQUEST=Get
Map

These directories work fine for GMAP, so I would assume that they are
still writeable. Any ways, I am attaching links to my .Map file and the
.xml from get capabilities. Maybe somebody can at least get me guessing
in the right direction.

http://www.markrodrigo.com/mapserv
http://www.markrodrigo.com/gtest.htm

Thanks