[Mapserver-users] Mapserver - Oracle through OGR

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Mon Feb 16 23:32:48 EST 2004

Bart:

What result do you get if you try to run your ovf file through ogrinfo,
instead of accessing the OCI driver directly?

Vladimir:

When you run ogrinfo, it has access to any environment variables you
have set for the current user, including some relating to oracle. In
order for Mapserver to have access to these variables, they need to be
set for the web server user. For apache, you can edit httpd.conf to
enable and set environment variables.

zak
--
Zak James