[Mapserver-users] Mouse Over

Charlton Purvis cpurvis at asg.sc.edu
Tue Feb 17 12:52:14 EST 2004

Hi, Steve:

Checked out the overlib URL you sent below, and I must admit it's slick.

I'm a little lost, though, what library do I need to make sure I have
installed and part of my ./configure?

I'm trying to monkey around w/ imagemap, a la the Wiki post:
  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME imagemap
    MIMETYPE "text/html"
    DRIVER imagemap
  END

But a shp2img gives me a:
msDrawMap(): GD library error. Unable to initialize image.

Running 4.0.1 and gd-2.0.15.

My MS build looks like it put mapimagemap.c into my libmap.a.  Any
hints?

Thanks,

Charlton

proof-of-concept.