[Mapserver-users] WMS Not returning Image, but no errors

J. Delfos delfos18 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 19:14:00 EST 2004

Possibly your projection is not defined properly, or does not exist in
your PROJ. (had that)
Or you are trying to access a font for a label or something which does not
exist, or is mapped wrongly, in your fontlist text file (had that...)
Or maybe missing an END tag, or a ' " ' in your mapfile (did that too)
Missing a DLL from a perl extension, mapserver extension, etc. (done that)

I had all these things resulting in getting nothing.... Maybe start by
removing all but one layer.

(http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=gtest.map&VERSION=1.1.0&REQUEST=Ge
> tMap)
> It draws nothing.
> But, I have also tried statements like

(http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=gtest.map&VERSION=1.1.0&format=ima

ge/gif&layers=road&bbox=-122.653,38.15,-122.08,38.85&SRS=EPSG:4269&width=200