[Mapserver-users] WMS Not returning Image, but no errors

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at ou.edu
Wed Feb 18 12:03:48 EST 2004

You are correct. It could be that, your EPSG is wrong..

It could be that your BBOX request for your EPSG is not correct.

May be check that , and then alter WMS query accordingly....

You can start with a state/country level extent, to see if your
projection is appropriate and then zoom-in using BBOX.

HTH
Gayathri

(http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=gtest.map&VERSION=1.1.0&REQUES
T=Ge
tMap)
It draws nothing.
But, I have also tried statements like
(http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=gtest.map&VERSION=1.1.0&format
=ima
ge/gif&layers=road&bbox=-122.653,38.15,-122.08,38.85&SRS=EPSG:4269&width
=200
&height=200&request=getmap)
This draws nothing also. So, I am at a loss. I figure I have the wrong
EPSG, am missing some required parameter or for some reason my proj.dll
is not being read properly?

Thanks

Mark