[Mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial extents

Fernando S. simon at inf.univali.br
Wed Feb 18 15:59:11 EST 2004

Vladimir,
   Well, the problem can be that you didn't define SRID in your query.

   Some help you can report me.
   Thank's

Fernando Simon - simon at cttmar.univali.br <mailto:simon at cttmar.univali.br>
DataBase Manager, Mapserver, OracleSpatial and PostGis Developer
G10 - Laboratório de Computação Aplicada
Fone: 047 - 341 7960
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br