[Mapserver-users] Java and Mapscript/Compiling map server

mountainduo at mho.com mountainduo at mho.com
Wed Feb 18 19:24:36 EST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to compile mapserver so i can use swig to generate a java
library but i am lots of problems compiling mapserver. I know java a lot
better than i do C so the real problem is my knowledge of C. I was
wondering if someone could help me out by either 1) zipping up thier
projects drive with everything setup so that way i can compile or 2)
zipping up the jar and the dll i need in my path so i can use java to
generate maps. Or if you have any other information that would help me, i
would appreciate it.

thank you,
will