[Mapserver-users] Re: FW: SaveQuery & Queryfile

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Tue Feb 24 09:38:41 EST 2004

Werner du Plessis wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I see from a posting on mapservers user forum that you have had a similar problem. My query results are also persistent only for the first interaction on the map after the query results are displayed. After that I get the error: msLoadQuery(): Unable to access file.

1. When you execute the query, you must set savequery=true. Mapserver
will then create a .qy file. Check in your tmp directory to see if the
.qy file has been created.

2. You must get the name of the query file from mapserver. Something
like the following will work:
    <input type='hidden' name='queryfile' value='[queryfile]'>

3. With each subsequent form submission, be sure the name is passed back
to mapserver e.g.:
    queryfile=tc10776330262312.qy
(The above hidden form variable will do this)

--
Richard Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com