[Mapserver-users] Mapscript causes core dump on Solaris

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Feb 25 09:44:28 EST 2004

Not a solution but a thought - If the error appears to originate in
libpng it should show it's ugly head via the cgi version and temporarily
take php out of the mix and limiting the points of failure to the
mapserv executable and a mapfile, no?

Lowell

The following message was sent by Carsten Heidmann
<heidmann at Hamburg.BAW.DE> on Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:54:05 +0100.