[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Mike Reilly mikereilly_7 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:35:10 EST 2004

I'm setting up a new server for my partner on his laptop so he can show
clients our progress to date, but I'm having some problems getting things
going.  I've previously set up my test server and his old laptop with no
problems.

Environment: Windows XP, Apache 2.0.48 from binary, Mapserver 4.0 from
binary.  I have also set up mysql and php, but they aren't involved in the
errors.  I've edited both the itasca test site and my own application to
match the environment of the new server.  The mysql and php portions of the
application are working fine (except the parts that require the mapserver
enabled page to send a siteid to them).  I tested the mapfile configuration
by using "shp2img -m c:\program files\apache
group\apache2\Kitasoo\tus2-1.map -o test.png and it produced an image in the
Kitasoo directory.

Here's the error I receive when opening the map page:
Internal Server Error
to complete your request

The apache log contains the following:
[Sun Jan 04 21:17:35 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: mapserv.exe, referer: http://localhost/kitasoo/

I can't find any other error sources.  Does anyone have any ideas?