[Mapserver-users] WMS BBOX vs. Actual Bounds

John Gorkos jgorkos at lenexa.sema.slb.com
Fri Jan 9 10:14:22 EST 2004

Gee.. ask what time it is, wind up with a treatise on atomic clocks....

Thanks to all of you that offered bits of code and advice.  We're actually
going with a hybrid Mapscript/Java Applet solution that should fit the bill
for what we're looking for, along with some code that Steve Lime provided.
Thanks, Steve.
  Thanks again for the lively discussion.

John Gorkos

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 12:20, John Gorkos spake thusly:

--
John Gorkos
quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur