[Mapserver-users] Has anyone setup GRASS + Mapserver on Windows 2000 ?

Stephen Clark stephen.clark at focus.ca
Wed Jan 21 14:19:34 EST 2004

Perry,

Do you have a link to compile instructions to libgrass for Windows?
FYI, I have a VC .NET compiler.

Do you know if GDAL 1.1.9 supports grass directly?

Also is is possible to script some grass commands and make them available
via the mapserver interface.
What I am planning on doing is using GRASS to calculate a shortest route via
some sort of web interface
and display the results in Mapserver.  Do you know if anyone has tried this?

thanks
Stephen