[Mapserver-users] jBox

Michael Smith msmith at sanangelompo.org
Wed Jan 21 14:38:19 EST 2004

 I am using IE 6.0, not sure which version of MS VM I have (how do I check
version?).  I went to Rich's website and was able to view his maps both with
java and without java.  I don't receive any error messages and everything
seems to be working fine.

Once I initialize mapserver, it seems that everything is working (my zoom
functions work, and layer control) I just see a gray box where my map should
be.  It is as if my map is hidden.

****Rich wrote*****
View your page source in your browser and make sure the substitutions are
correct in:  <param name="image" value="http://[host][img]"> (you should not
see the square brakets and you should have a valid, accessible path to an
image.

Should this be something to the effect of "http://192.168.110.1/[img]"  I
did not change the path in my source it still shows "http://[host],[img].  I
am not sure which image I should be refering too here..help!