[Mapserver-users] JBox Line

Wim Blanken PI wim.blanken at planet.nl
Wed Jan 21 17:03:01 EST 2004

Hi Richard,

By the way, i changed the following code in the paint function

if (line) {

if ((x1==x2) && (y1==y2)) { // mouse click

if (line) {
   if ((x1==x2) && (y1==y2) && (x1!=0) && (y1!=0)) { // mouse click

That is because my application uses frames. A refresh caused the line tool
to always start
at x=0 and y=0. To make sure that was not the case I had to implement this
change......

Regards,

Wim Blanken
The Netherlands