[Mapserver-users] speeding up large shapefiles

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 25 08:56:44 EST 2004

Hi Steve,

thanks for your answer. I did not want to spend a lot of time on tiling if
it would not make any sense. I once did this with ECW files without much
performance gain.

How can I get shp2tile to work on Windows? Any binaries/source code
available somewhere?

BTW what is the difference in using tile4ms and using ogrtindex?

Best regards,
Bart