[Mapserver-users] Projection Systems question

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jan 28 23:36:08 EST 2004

Amit -

Thanks!  First, I notice that you're drawing 10% gray points on a white
background, which is going to make them pretty hard to see.  You might
try setting the COLOR in the data layer to 0 128 0 or something
distinctive while you're debugging.

If you are getting a valid PNG image (no broken link icon) that just is
all white, then I would double-check the extents you've chosen to see if
you've gotten them correct.  Since your layer is called vernon_trees,
and your extents are around Vernon, CA, though, I'm guessing they are
OK.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker