[Mapserver-users] Changing map file parameters via URL

Gleiner Crivelini gleinerteruel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:32:07 EST 2004

<DIV class=RTE>Does anybody know how exactly is the syntax for changing map file&nbsp;parameters via URL?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>In fact I'm trying to modify the DATA map file-clause, which I need to query a table to retrieve all the points inside a pair of coordinates and seems to me that the sql-clause "from" must be the name of the layer and not a tablename, is that possible?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>That´s why I'd like to know the exact syntax.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thanks for any (and every) word.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Gleiner</DIV>