[Mapserver-users] Re: help me !!!

Dylan Keon keon at nacse.org
Tue Mar 2 14:00:58 EST 2004

Dharani,

I haven't played around with tiger line data.  You probably just need to
set LABELITEM for each layer, then define a LABEL object within each
CLASS.  Here are a couple of posts from the archives that might help:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0202/msg00113.html
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0301/msg00553.html

You might also find some clues on the OGR howto page:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/ogr-howto.html

--Dylan