[Mapserver-users] gdal and php_mapscript

Oleg Zhornikov mapserver at mail.zp.ua
Fri Mar 12 11:31:49 EST 2004

Hello Mapserver-users,

I'm having a little trouble with compile MS4 --with-gdal.

I have MS4 _without_ GDAL and some applications on php using rasters,
*.shp and PostGIS data. They works good.

But if I try to run this applications with MS4 compiling --with-gdal, I
have no output images. There are no php errors, no errors in Apache err.log
and no MS errors.

Farther, if I replase new php_mapscript.so old (compiling without
gdal), my applications works good again (mapserv is new).

There was no errors on compiling GDAL and MS.

Can anybody tell what is the problem?

Sorry for my bad english.

--
Best regards,