[Mapserver-users] demo problem and postgis

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Wed Mar 17 10:17:30 EST 2004

Sorry I don't have the details, but somewhere in your demo there is a
reference to symbols/ctyhwy.gif which must be changed to ctyhwy.png.
You must also convert the ctyhwy.gif to ctyhwy.png.  Or you could just
try removing the references to ctyhwy.gif.  Could be in your templates
or in your symbol.sym file.