[Mapserver-users] PHP MapScript on Mac OS X?

Gary Condon gcondon at ll.mit.edu
Thu Mar 18 15:55:51 EST 2004

Lorenzo,

Thanks for the info.  I have a couple of questions ...

- Where do you store the compiled php_mapscript.so?

- Do you use PHP's dl() command to load the extension?  If so, does it
return anything?  Also, does the extension_loaded() function return
true?

- Could you email a copy of your httpd.conf & php.ini files (and your
php configure string if you have it)?  I would be appreciative.

Gary