[Mapserver-users] Problem with MapServer 4.0.1 and Apache 2.0.48

Diego Magni diego at geomatica.como.polimi.it
Tue Mar 23 03:50:37 EST 2004

Hi Zamil and List,
thank you very much for your help; I already tried these tests:
- MapServer 4.0.1 on Apache 1.3.29 (Windows NT OS): problems with
Legend,Scalebar,ReferenceMap, TrueType;
- MapServer 3.6.7 on Apache 1.3.29 (Windows NT OS): OK;
- MapServer 3.6.7 on Apache 2.0.48 (Windows NT OS): OK.
Now, I'm interesting to use MapServer 4.0.1 on Apache with Windows 2000 OS.

Best regards,
Diego