[Mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript query result in new window

GIS Initiative burmester at gis-initiative.de
Tue May 4 07:29:11 EDT 2004

Hi,

I try to get the query result from the GMap Demo in a popup window. In this list I
find the note, that I can do this with php session variables. I tried that, but my
query result is always null. In my opinion there are problems with the global
variables (in the function GMapDumpQueryResults() are this $gpoMap and
$gbShowQueryResults). To set the session variables I return $selFields in this
function and then I call the function with the session variable name.

$_SESSION['result'];
$result = GMapDumpQueryResults();

When I write something in a test variable and return this, everything is alright.
How I have to change this function? Can someone help me?

Petra