[Mapserver-users] some new demos

Hal Mueller hal at mobilegeographics.com
Tue May 18 12:55:46 EDT 2004

I've posted some very simple Mapserver demos at
http://www.mobilegeographics.com/mapserver/

I'm calling these "recipes" because each one is written to show just
one aspect of Mapserver.  One of them doesn't even use data layers.
They're not meant for old hands or for technology demonstrations.
Instead, they're for people just starting out with Mapserver, or for
testing a new installation.

I have a few more recipes in the works, but in the meantime I hope
these are helpful to some people.  Thanks to Tyler Mitchell for his
help in developing them.

Hal