[Mapserver-users] raster catalogs with 4.2b3

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue May 25 09:19:24 EDT 2004

Although there was new functionality added to 4.2to allow for a new way
of creating tile indexes in a map file the old method is also completely
supported. Can you confirm that you don't have a build problem as
detailed in another response to your message? Can others verify a
problem? I've not had problems with raster tile setups that I use.

Steve

>>> <mapserver at geochem.de> 05/24/04 3:56 AM >>>

Hi List,

i did some tests with php mapscript 4.2b3 and found that my raster
catalogs did not work with this mapserver version.
The script which works fine with PHP Mapscript 4.0.2. termined with an
internal server error (Premature end of script headers) when i use
4.2b3.
The type of the Layer is set to MS_LAYER_RASTER. Do i have to use
MS_LAYER_TILEINDEX now (how?) or what do i have to change to use raster
catalogs with 4.2b3?

Many thanks Nicol