[Mapserver-users] querymap object in php/mapscript

Joukje de Haan joukje.de.haan at aris.nl
Thu May 27 08:55:32 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to change the size of the querymap object using php. I can't find any
info on the querymap object in the class reference. So I tried something like this:

$qmap = $map->querymap;
$qmap->width = 200;
$qmap->height = 150;

It doesn't give me any errors, but it doesn't have any effect either ;-)
$map->drawQuery still returns an image of the size as it is written in the
mapfile. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Joukje de Haan.

ARIS - Adviesburo voor Ruimtelijke Informatie Systemen
        Leeuwarderstraatweg 109  Tel.  +31-(0)513-629981
        8441 PK Heerenveen       Fax.  +31-(0)513-640567
        The Netherlands          Email Joukje.de.Haan at aris.nl
                                 Http://www.aris.nl