[Mapserver-users] Both GDAL and TIFF problems?

Scot Wilcoxon Scot at Wilcoxon.Org
Thu May 27 11:11:45 EDT 2004

I've seen mention of problems with having both GDAL and TIFF defined
during configuration.  What are the problems and are there workarounds?

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error from tutorial 1-5, but that is
all the info I have.  I see mapserv -v says I have GDAL and TIFF
compiled, but I don't know how to determine if that is the source of my
problem.  I see there already is a related Bugzilla entry, so I won't
make another report there.