Add new symbol and item into the mapfile

Ivan Mjartan ivan.mjartan at GEOVAP.CZ
Mon Nov 22 10:26:00 EST 2004

Hi everybody
I have one question I need add one special symbol into mapfile and special item in to struct map_obj  ...in object MAP for example symbol AUTOLOGIN
I redefine

1) struct map_obj add this code char * autologin; in map.h file
2) function initMap in mafile.c add this line map->autologin=NULL;
3) function msFreeMap in mafile.c add this line free(map->autologin);
4) add this line: #define AUTOLOGIN 2000 into mapfile.h
5) add this code in function loadMapInternal mafile.c

      case(AUTOLOGIN):
         if((map->autologin = getString()) == NULL) return(NULL);
      break;

 When I compile mapserver and than run it I have still this error:
 msLoadMap(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (AUTOLOGIN):(line 11)

 I know that I have to redefine something in some lexer file .... but it is quite complicated form me :(

 Can someone know how can I do it?

Thanks for your reply ivan mjartan