is there a command line tool to rotate large(huge) TIFFs?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Mon Nov 29 21:39:41 EST 2004

Bizarre, how come when I search for something I know nothing about, I end up
finding an email from myself (sometimes with the solution).  Wow.  Anyway,
these were interesting pages:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RotatingImages
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MapRotation

Tyler