gdalindex question

Simpson asimpson at I-55.COM
Tue Oct 5 07:59:38 EDT 2004

Try commenting out the CLASS definition...

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On
Behalf Of Dylan Beaudette
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 3:59 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] gdalindex question

Not many people out there with this name!

Nice to meet you.

...well i tried your suggestions, but no change in the output.

here is my layer defs now:
---------------------------
LAYER
 NAME "DOQQ_index"
 TYPE RASTER
 TILEINDEX
"/home/dylan/public_html/mapserver/mapunit/data/imagery/doqq/tiled/doqq_inde
x.shp"
(line wrapped by email client)

 TILEITEM "location"

 #DATA "imagery/doqq/tiled/o38122f1nw.tif.temp.tiff"
 STATUS DEFAULT

 #ignore black pixels (treat as transparent)
 OFFSITE 0 0 0

 #render the rest of the pixel values!
 CLASS
  NAME "DOQQ"
 END
END

not sure what to try next, but it must be something simple!

thanks,

Dylan