SWIGMapScript: mapObj.processTemplate Input Parameters

GeoIT info at GEO-IT.COM
Thu Oct 7 05:18:40 EDT 2004

Hi Mapserver experts,
I want to use mapObj.processTemplate from Java Mapscript to receive the
processed HTML Template and let mapserver produce the according images.
I managed to get a valid typemapping so that I can supply the necessary
parameters to the method in the form of int and String[].
Now the question: What do the parameters "String[] names", "String[] values"
and "int numitems" mean ?
What "items", "names" and "values" are meant here ?

Please advise.

Kind regards
Andreas Paukner-Ruzicka

Geo-IT GmbH   -   Geoinformatik, IT-Services
Guggenberg 3, D-82380 Peissenberg
Tel: 08803-498372, Fax: 08803-498373
eMail: info at geo-it.com  -  Homepage: http://www.geo-it.com