about ZoomScale!

Thomas Shaw thomas at REDMILENIO.COM
Wed Oct 13 15:41:50 EDT 2004

Hello, I'm trying to use the zoomscale() method, to zoom to a specific
point, in a specific scale, but I don't know exactly how to do it. The
thing I need, is that when the map is loading, zoom by default to a (lat,
lon) point, but I looked at the mapscript doc, and I read that the
pintobj, parameter has to be in pixel, and not in (lat, lon), so how could
I convert the (lat,lon)point, to pixel point, so I can load it in the
zoomscale() "pointobj" parameter? I hope that you can help me with this!

Thank you in advance.

Thom Shaw