MapServer usage stats

Dylan Beaudette dylan at IICI.NO-IP.ORG
Thu Oct 14 21:08:12 EDT 2004

Kevin,

We are developing ways to use mapserver and PHP/MySQL to provide online soil
surveys with data from the NRCS. Although we are not a company, we expect to
have a product that is opensource and portable for the general public.

Dylan Beaudette
Soil Science Grad Group
University of California at Davis
Davis, CA