Displaying GRASS]

Matt Doggett mdoggett at COAS.OREGONSTATE.EDU
Fri Oct 15 11:40:53 EDT 2004

My experience is similar to Richards. If I don't have a .grassrc5 file
in DocumentRoot, then my GRASS rasters won't show up, regardless of
specifying complete pathname to the raster. The grassrc5 file must point
to a valid location/mapset that the webserver can access. Perhaps it
depends on what OS you're running? I'm using RH Linux.

Matt
Mapserver 4.2.3, Gdal 1.2.1, RH Linux 8.0, PHP 4.3.4

On

<j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl>