show utm geotiff

Titus von der Malsburg malsburg at CL.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Sun Sep 12 08:39:32 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 08:14:25PM +0200, joerg p wrote:
> When I test it with the reprojected image and the Projection tag, the
> image is still shown in latlong. Actuelly I can use whatever in the
> Projection definition, but nothing changes...

The projection used to render the map doesn't depend on the projection
of the layers but on the projection you specify for the map.  Therefore
you have to define the projection for the layers and the projection for
the map.  The latter will be used for rendering.

    Titus